jueves, 28 de agosto de 2014

Hey there!

Hi! I'm Pia stephania muñoz. I was born the 30 of may in 1996 in santiago, Chile. I've always lived in this city with my mom. I'm 18 years ago and I studied in diferents schools but I finished my studies in Colegio terraustral oeste, located in maipú. My Family that is composd by two persons. Just my mom and me and, of course, four beautifuls female dogs. They always will be my little fluffy things. The youngest call Julie, the next one calls Mía, then is Bonie and finally the oldest calls Sofía my little grandmother. 

In general I feel like a lucky person, because I have an amazing family (including my dogs), friends and boyfriend. I know him in the school and from that year he is my best friend, we are together three years ago and we are inseparable yet. 

Most of time I'm in the university although in my free time I love take a walk with my dogs, meet with my boyfriend, watch movies, meet with my friend, spend time with my mom, watch my favorites series, read some comics or mangas, somewhere out and many other things.    

Now, I'm studied Veterinary medicine in Universidad de Chile, I'm interesting in all areas but someday I'll find my vocation also I feel in love with the career, I want to focus my life on helping animals and create a better world for them, for this I'll work hard until get it.  








1 comentario: