viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

My favorite gadget: I'm a Pc Lover


My computer is my favorite gadget, I used it every day, every time and everywhere if I can, I think I like it so much because I bought it with my money, with my own effort, with my sweat and blood, not literally of course when i got it my life change for ever since this day my weeks comes absolutely beautiful, my mind knew new frontiers because is really used full, informative and funny. When I come home is the first thing I turn on, I used it to study, to play, to listen music, I unload games, movies and everything that you can imagine. I love my computer even I named it henry... I know, I'm crazy. But I can imagine my life without it, maybe my life will be more boring, maybe I go out frequently, I don't know, I hope this day never come in my life. 

1 comentario:

  1. When you get something with your own effort, get more value to you! Congrats!!

    ResponderEliminar