jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Why veterinary medicine?

It was not hard choose career, but veterinary medicine was not my dream job when I was a child even in those days I wanted to be an architect, because I always played with Legos, building structures, bridges, houses and I imagined doing this when I grow up, a large scale of course. But I change my dream when I has my first pet and then I realized that I am an animal lover.

Until today I don’t regret because this is my place, I feel comfortable with everything, with my friend, my classmate, my teachers, everything. Is really agreeable because is like go out every day for all the nature around the faculty, this place make love even more the career.

And some day when I finish I want to work in a zoo and learn more about the exotic animals because I think that they are more prone to be in danger of extinction, for this I want to help them creating more natural reserves, teach the people how respect the animals and everyone can live in the same place without the necessity of over-exploitation of some species.

1 comentario:

  1. I like you sensibility with exotic animals, because some people don´t think in his survival for the change climate or the bad people who kill... it is sad!.

    ResponderEliminar