jueves, 6 de noviembre de 2014

My family

My family have 2 human members, my mom and me, and 4 can members, the oldest named sofia, the next one bonnie, then mia and finally Julie. My mom is agreeable and I can imagine a life with other mom is the best, is absolutelly understanding and always support me, I have a beautiful relationship with her, we get a long really good. I like go to the cinema, go to the flea market, just rest at home or travel to the beach like in the vacations because we travel to differents beachs every year, but my favorite place is "bahia pelicano" from horcon, is a lovely place and really quiet is a place, where we can spend time with my aunts and cousins.

Other thing, I love the family reunión because every one, my cousins, uncles, ants and talk together about everything, we sing with the karaoke especialy in the birthdays and in my littlest cousin birthday my aunt take on a inflatable game and we, the big ones, always arrive early to play first, is pretty fun. And this is the best part of my family in general.

3 comentarios:

  1. my pet is part of my family too! the family it's not complete without our animals<3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You have very lucky for the proximity whit your family un general :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also have 4 animals members in my family.

    ResponderEliminar